Web-based remote service is a fast, secure and cost-effective way to put Dostek's technical expertise to work for you. All you need is high-speed Internet. We can connect remotely to install and configure your software, provide training or solve technical problems.
Remote support is easy:
- Call Dostek for a "Session ID."
- Enter your session ID in "Remote Session" (above).
- Click Connect, and then follow the on-screen instructions. For detailed intructions, view:
Basic remote service is free during the trial period and for a limited time after purchase. Thereafter, please call. If your session is brief, it may be free. To help ensure your session is brief, see the tips below.
For information about Dostek support options, resolving problems and getting help, see the Dostek Support Guide:
More Support Options
- E-mail support is always free for registered users.
- To update your Dostek DNC software with the latest help files, test procedures and diagnostic software, download the Dostek DNC Support Update.
- To download software updates, manuals and technical documents, visit the Downloads page.
Toll free (USA and Canada)
Available by appointment for overseas calls.
8am - 5pm Eastern time zone,
Voice mail available 24/7.
For fast and effective technical support:
Include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your company name
- Your telephone number, including area code
- Your correct e-mail address
- Your Dostek DNC software version number and serial number (click About in Dostek DNC's Help menu)
- Be specific. Avoid slang and ambiguous terms. For example, instead of saying "It quits when I download," say "When I send a file from the computer to the CNC, the CNC indicates alarm 86 and the Dostek DNC software indicates 'XOff char received' after sending 14 percent of the file."